среда, 13 февраля 2013 г.

ONLINE TASKS

Online Tasks include our work in forums, and work with our polls. In forums we wrote our opinions about events which had been recently. It was a very good experience because we could say what we thought.
For me it was interesting to know about different services of Google. And with the help of them I knew how to make polls and publish them. Very interesting!
Forum 1 Курс "Основы педагогического дизайна": мои ожидания



Forum 2 My Favourite Painter





Forum 3 - My last visit to the theatre

Forum 4 My Photofunia (bonus)



Forum 5 My Tuxpi for Photofunia Experts (bonus)


Forum 6 Students' Science Week: Impressions



Forum 7 Я и Microsoft Word (результаты опроса)



Forum 8 My visit to thetown cultural center Ozerov House



Forum 9 My visit to theTretyakov Gallery




My poll
Poll
Results 1 Results 2











Online test
test
results

ARTBABBLE
Artbable is a very interesting site about Art. We may find there various information about different artists there and their pictures. Personally, I watched two videos and left 2 commentaries after them.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий