среда, 3 апреля 2013 г.

Blogs

We have different blogs about Music, Theatre, Cinema and Art. I’ve made several posts in each of them. I really enjoyed working in them, because it helped me to broaden my horizons. Also, I had a very interesting experience as a moderator and admin of the blog about cinema. My task was to organize work of other students within this blog and to correct their mistakes.
Also, I’ve also made renderings of different articles about music, cinema, art and theatre. This experience will help me to analyze different literature not only in English but in Russian as well.
Individual Blog
Renderings
Rendering 1
Rendering 2
Rendering 3
Rendering 4
Rendering 5
Rendering 6
Rendering 7
Rendering 8
Rendering 9
MGOSGI FFL Grammar
Modal Verbs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий